2.17.2006

Yahoo - he made the team!!

Yippie skippie - "P" made the team!!
What a great way to end the week and begin a long three-days off!

I was thinking yesterday how much I struggle during this period of time. For me, the mid-winter blues- begin about three weeks after the New Year and end about a week before paying taxes. After you pay taxes, well, this is when we start speeding toward summer's PEAK (see previous blog July).

For some reason it is an ugly window of time for me, when all things are just well - HARD - it's that time period where I go -whoa I got some x-mas pounds I got to work off, ugh taxes need to be computed and paid, work takes on the pressure of time to update everything, budgets are being formulated at work, it's cold inside and out (even in FL!).

It's that space where I know real growth is possible but I like to fight it. I tell my self to try and love it but I hate it. My feet get cold- literally and figuratively - and I can't get them warmed up to do anything. . .

So when something wonderful happens -a dream comes true- in this ugly window of time where I wait, struggle and fight - well that's a miracle for me and tells me to find my way toward the path and think about Summer's P E A K because it will be here before I know it. And they will be playing baseball ALL SPRING and SUMMER!!! Amen!!!

No comments: