5.28.2007

Interview

From my dear pal Mom on a Mission - come the interview:

If you could go back in time to any place or time you wished, where and when would you go?

Time would be the Renaissance, place Florence, Italy. I think to be part of the Medici family in the 1470's would have been really wonderful.

If you had to move anywhere else right now, where would you move to?

California

What is the greatest gift you have ever given?

I know this sounds so corny but the gift of unconditional love is what comes to mind- also forgiveness.

If someone were to look at your bookshelf right now, what would they see?

Depends on which bookshelf! The one with reading books on it is filled with novels - latest favorite is The Glass Castle. On my night stand is The Inheritance of Loss.

What is the bravest thing you have ever done?

I'm pretty much a coward.

The Rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

KrisRobinson said...

Becka, you are NOT a coward!

Thanks for playing...


oh, Juan...margarita por favor!