11.13.2006

Dinner & Stuff

My dearest hot mama blogger Mom on a Mission has inspired me to blog this weeks' dinner plans.

Can I just say it is hell-a-hard to cook for two people?! At least it is for me because I'm not a big left-overs person. Thank God hubby is and usually ends up eating whatever it is for lunch the following day. There are very few things I really like to eat re-heated or cold from the night before. Here goes:

Monday: Turkey Stuffed Red Peppers, & Salad (from a bag!)
Tuesday: Grilled Mahi Mahi, Steamed Broccoli & Couscous-
Wednesday: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings, Corn Bread, Celery Sticks, Blue Cheese dipping sauce
Thursday: Cheese Raviolis (costco!) in Red Sauce (costco!), Salad (from a bag!)
Friday: Kielbasa, Sauerkraut, roasted veggies, and buttermilk biscuits

We will eat a Pecan & Raisin Apple Crisp I made for dessert until it runs out. We don't always have a dessert but in the autumn and winter I always like to bake. I feel truely blessed in this world that we not only have food to eat each day but choices too. So many people on this earth don't get enough to eat and that is a shame when there is soooo much food on the planet.

No comments: